Saturday, March 8, 2008

Credit Repair

Free Credit Restoration Information

Below is an actual Cease & Desist Notice you can use in your efforts to restore your credit.


THIS LETTER ALONG WITH THE DECLARATION FORM WILL STOP UNSCRUPULOUS COLLECTORS IN THEIR TRACKS!


VALIDATION/CEASE & DESIST NOTICE

Your Name
Your Address

Date

Creditor/Collection Agency Name
Creditor/Collection Agency Address

RE: Account Number 123456

Dear Sir or Madam:

This notice is being sent pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692g Sec. 809 (b). This is not a refusal to pay, but notice that your claim is disputed and validation is requested. Please provide me with qualified proof of any legal obligation I have to pay you.

Only communicate with me in writing. I will not accept calls from your company regarding this matter at home, nor are personal calls permitted at work. Any phone calls I receive from your company at home or work will constitute harassment.

Within 30 days of receiving this notice, please provide all documentation requested in the attached Declaration. At least 30 days will be required for me to investigate this information. All requested information and the completed Declaration must be forwarded to me for your claim to be considered. All collection activity must cease and desist during this time. If any adverse actions are attempted against me during this validation period prior to you responding to my request, I will be forced to seek legal remedies. I will also file complaints with all applicable regulatory entities.

If your company is not able to provide the requested documentation within 30 days of receiving notice, all information furnished to any credit reporting agency regarding this account must be completely removed and deleted from my credit files and you must discontinue all collection activities regarding this account.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

1 comment:

MrAdVenture said...

I sincerely feel you would be very wise to add additional ad sources other then go gle,as too many visits from the same IP's will cause concern to them.With more ad sources you will be giving visitors a wider selection,which will translate to higher earnings,and a safer account.
Despite rumors,Ad ense does allow other ads,just not other contextual ads(change with topic)
They do allow product placements like WidgetBucks and also in-line text ads such as MediaText
While I admit I would earn if you joined from those links,I urge you to join any ad agency,even if you wish to leave me out,it is that important.
As one who as studied the matter for four years,I feel very qualified to issue this warning/promotion.
Please,if you have any questions or comments feel free to reach me through the contact links or comment feature on any of my AdSense Alternatives review sites.
Thank you.
Good Luck and Good Fortune to You and Yours

Forex Automoney - Make Money Just by Clicking